- This event has passed.
DECARCERATION AND DSRIP DISCUSSION FORUM!
October 2, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for a forum focused on how we can Build Better Health, Jobs and Community for the Justice-Involved using New York’s $8 Billion Federal Medicaid Waiver (DSRIP). Register Online: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/beyond-health-reform-beyond-re-entry-dsrip-and-decarceration-tickets-18578426574
DECARCERATION AND DSRIP
Friday, October 2
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM (9:00-9:30 Sign in)
@ BronxWorks Betances Community Center
547 East 146th Street, Bronx NY
Featuring special keynote speakers and important panels being discussed such as Re-Entry Health, Employment and DSRIP & Back to the Future: Community Connections.
Steven Rosenberg, Community Oriented Correctional Health Services (COCHS)
- Ernie Drucker, Researcher & Author, A Plague of Prisons: The Epidemiology of Mass Incarceration in America
- Anthony Feliciano, Commission on the Public’s Health System (CPHS)
- Alison O. Jordan, Transition and Continuity Services, Correctional Health Services, NYCHHC
- Edward Figueroa, Career Center and Fatherhood Initiative at Osborne Association
- Speaker TBD, Release Aging People in Prison (RAPP)
- Yolanda Johnson-Peterkin, Family Re-Entry Pilot Program at NYCHA
Funded by the Elton John AIDS Foundation